shop-sa is saddened to hear of the following reports of industry members affected by the recent looting.
- Two PostNets have been affected
- Stationery / B2B online businesses operating from KwaZulu-Natal were out of action for a week as couriers where shut down due to road closures a
- Makro PMB and Makro Springfield were looted
- A5 lost 5 stores and their distribution centre
- Osmans Cash & Carry was also affected
- Unicopy had 2 stores looted
- Lotus in Pietermaritzburg was also affected
- Makro and Game distribution centres were looted and damaged
- Interstat were broken in to; however, security managed to keep looters at bay
In addition, All Stationery in Eswatini (Swaziland) which was looted in the unrest there.