shop-sa will be hosting an industry breakfast with leading trends analyst, Dion Chang of Flux Trends, as a guest speaker.
Date: 24 May 2019
Time: 07:30 for 08:00
Venue: Killarney Country Club
The Terrace Room
This event is free of charge for members!
RSVP to Wendy on (012) 548 0046, 082 963 7441 or email@example.com today.
About Dion Chang
Dion is one of South Africa’s most respected trend analysts. He is passionate about assisting companies embrace change and embedding a culture of innovation into corporate operating systems. As a result, he is used as a management consultant for businesses facing disruption and challenged with adapting to a new world order.
What’s under discussion?
Chang will discuss the second wave of disruption and the mindset required to pivot in the face of ongoing change.
Industries are currently facing unprecedented levels of disruption.
This talk will:
- Give an understanding the dynamics and drivers of disruption
- Identify blind spots in current business models
- Question existing company skills-sets
- Question the flexibility of company operating systems
- Examine how to create an enabling environment