shop-sa (the Southern African Association for Stationery, Home and Office Products) is a non-profit organisation and has the following objectives:
– To promote and protect the interests of the industry, the association and its members
– To provide platforms for networking and co-operation between all sections of the industry
– To deal with matters affecting the common interest
– To oppose, promote or support any legislative measures which may affect the interests of the Association or its members
– To organise events/speakers with relevant and interesting topics,
as well as social events to foster a spirit of friendship within the industry
– To facilitate trade delegations to local and international events
– To renew membership annually and to provide members with the shop-sa membership certificate, supporting tender submissions and lending credibility to member companies
– To collect and disseminate information, locally and globally, likely to be of use to members, by publishing the weekly My Office News newsletter and the monthly shop-sa Industry News.
My Office News is the mouthpiece and digital platform for shop-sa, published weekly to a large database of industry/trade and end-users. It provides excellent advertising opportunities.
The content aims to cover local and international news that impacts business, such as politics, economics, education, business insights and trends.
My Office News is complemented by shop-sa News, which is published monthly. It contains only industry-specific news and information such as company news and press releases, people, product info and crime alerts.