Taking easy accounting to a whole new level, QuickBooks South Africa, the small to medium business accounting software, is proud to announce the arrival of QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks Online comes with the same great features of the QuickBooks desktop product but with four key advantages:
* It’s always on;
* It’s anywhere you need it;
* With three online solutions QuickBooks grows as your business grows; and
* It is continually updated with new features.
By subscribing to QuickBooks Online, users have even more freedom to manage their business anywhere, anytime — with or without a computer. QuickBooks is all about empowering the entrepreneur and small business owner to ‘work smarter, not harder’ and these web-based mobile applications will help business owners connect to their data when and where they need it, giving them the opportunity to focus more on building their business and less on time-consuming and often laborious financial administration.
QuickBooks Online continues the QuickBooks philosophy of making accounting easy by streamlining a business’ day-to-day activities:
* Where’s the money? – track who owes the company money and who the company owes, anytime, anywhere;
* Get paid quicker – quote and Invoice the client in seconds, not hours;
* No more pile-ups – QuickBooks Online learns your categorisations and reconciles transactions for you;
* No more back-ups – never worry about saving your file to a USB drive. QuickBooks Online is backed up with bank-level security;
* Less paper to track – take photos of receipts and use the mobile app to attach them to transactions in QuickBooks; and
* Cut down your to do list – schedule reports to run automatically, so you don’t have to worry about them.
“QuickBooks Online is perfect for on-the-go entrepreneurs and business owners who have no ‘office’. This product will be perfect for the growing number of small businesses that are looking to mobile technology to help run their business,” says Gary Epstein, MD of EasyBiz QuickBooks in South Africa.
“Our goal with these new mobile services is to give QuickBooks Online users the edge they need to compete and manage their busy lives by keeping tabs on their business even when they are out of the office.”
With QuickBooks Online, data is safe as information is secured with the same encryption technology used by the world’s top banking institutions. Another brilliant QuickBooks Online feature is that no more backups are required.
Data is replicated on the QuickBooks servers to ensure sustainability for your business.
By subscribing to QuickBooks Online, users are essentially subscribing to take their business with them. As a QuickBooks Online User, access to QuickBooks Online is possible using any Internet-connected computer, mobile phone or tablet, and it doesn’t matter where the user is or what operating system they are using. Access can be given to employees and to an accountant while maintaining control over what information they can view and modify.
With QuickBooks Online, users can avoid the hassle and cost of downloads, installation and updates – QuickBooks continuously maintains its online solution and automatically installs the updates, so you’ll always be using the most up-to-date version of QuickBooks Online – no downloads required.
For more information on QuickBooks Online, visit www.quickbooks.co.za.