About DELL MEMORY
As businesses grow and workloads become increasingly data intensive, it takes more memory to operate at peak performance.
Adding RAM is a cost-effective way to improve performance. It increases the speed and efficiency of data processing, lowers the number of reads and writes between memory and drives, and cuts downtime and risk.
Be confident your memory upgrade is compatible
Dell™ Branded memory has gone through rigorous quality assurance and quality control testing. This ensures it will work with your specific Dell System and is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Getting unqualified or generic products from other vendors can cause downtime that can seriously cost your business and put your entire system at risk. Why choose Dell EMC branded Memory Upgrades?
· Dell EMC Memory Upgrades are the same parts that are used in original Dell systems. They will work right the first time, and Dell guarantees they will be compatible.
· Dell Memory is built using industry-leading OEM-grade quality parts.
· Only first pass yielded product is acceptable to meet Dell’s high-quality stand-ard, only available when purchased from Dell.
Ease of Installation
· Dell EMC Memory Upgrades come with a Dell Installation Guide, saving you time.
· Dell’s Limited Lifetime Warranty guarantees that if our Dell EMC Memory Up-grade should ever fail we will replace it.
· Dell Memory means no worry of voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
· Dell’s experienced technical support staff are available to answer any ques-tions regarding your Dell EMC Memory Upgrade. Memory that is not Dell EMC Branded, may not be supported by Dell’s Technical Support.
Make sure your customers benefit, always quote Dell EMC Memory Upgrades for Dell systems.
* Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.