Owned by the Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort Homeowner’s Association in Mossel Bay, this resort is proving its mettle in realty after emerging as an independent, financially sound entity from the Pinnacle Point Group Ltd insolvency debacle.
One of the Garden Route’s best kept secrets, the Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort, is located on the edge of the quaint coastal town of Mossel Bay. Nestled in an unspoilt natural paradise, this is undoubtedly Golf’s Garden of Eden!
This versatile resort, uniquely defined by two intimate, secluded beaches along four kilometres of spectacular coastline, boasts prolific indigenous wildlife, birdlife and 264 varieties of fynbos – a nature lover’s delight.
So, what are some of the features that set the Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort apart as a one-stop destination for golfers and families alike
· The resort accommodation has been awarded the Diamond Arrow award for the top accommodation in the Southern Cape by PMR Awards, and the golf course a Five Star Golf Experience by Complete Golfer
· Golf lodges, golf villas and penthouses constitute the array of luxury accommodation on offer
· It has a clubhouse that’s open to players and non-players alike
· Its golf course rates amongst the ten best new courses worldwide
· It’s within close proximity to the George Airport, and is only four hundred kilometres from Cape Town and Port Elizabeth respectively
Amongst the facilities and activities in and around the resort are a picturesque central swimming pool, a magnificent clubhouse with restaurant, a recently upgraded casino, guided nature walks on the St Blaize trail and whale and dolphin watching.
Misconceptions clarified, lest potential visitors are deprived from experiencing this holiday wonder:
· The Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort is in no way affiliated to the insolvent Pinnacle Point Group Ltd, and is financially sound and well-managed
· The resort is for the enjoyment of golfers, non-golfers and families alike
· Mossel Bay boasts a range of attractions that appeal to a wide range of palates
Visitors are invited to come and revel in the combination of views, dramatic scenery, space and superb service that combine to undeniably create ‘the ultimate luxury’ holiday destination found in the Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort.
“Mossel Bay is also great for families and retirees, with its schools rating amongst the best you’ll find anywhere in the country. It also boasts one of the finest hospitals in the Cape, the Bayview Hospital, which is especially well known for its heart unit,” says Linda Erasmus, CEO of Fine & Country International Realty SA.
For more information on the Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Estate, visit www.pinnaclepointestate.co.za or call Giel Voogt from Fine & Country International Realty on +27 (0)83 454 4127.