Xerox ’s new WorkCentre 5300 Series black-and-white multifunction printers (MFPs) help SME and enterprise users simplify everyday work processes – reducing costs and saving them time.
“The highly modular WorkCentre 5300 series MFP gives today’s fast-paced office environments a critical productivity advantage,” says Sumaya Sathoo, product manager in the Xerox division at Bytes Document Solutions, distributor of Xerox products to 26 African countries. “The tasks you perform daily become more efficient, while intensive workplace processes are optimised with customisable workflow solutions that easily handle your unique business requirements.”
The three new additions to Xerox’s A3 MFP portfolio, the WorkCentre 5325/5330/5335, print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute.
Other key features include:
• Colour scanning and a front-panel USB port to convert hard copy documents into digital files for routing and archiving.
• Fax Forward to Email that automatically sends incoming faxes from the device directly to user’s computer email in-box.
• Ability to copy, print, scan, fax and route files while other print jobs are running.
• Security features, such as Secure Print, which requires users to input a personal identification number for secure document retrieval, and Image Overwrite, which electronically “shreds” information stored on the printer’s optional hard drive.
• Green options which reduce printing power consumption through Xerox’s patented EA Toner and an LED scanner, along with a standard two-sided copying and printing feature.
“With exceptional performance and the option of adding powerful scanning and faxing, the WorkCentre 5300 series is built to perform at a consistently high level,” adds Sathoo. “Plus, multiple levels of standard cost-control capabilities let you easily manage expenses by limiting, tracking and assigning costs.”
The Energy Star qualified WorkCentre 5300 Series replaces the WorkCentre 5225/5230 in Xerox’s black-and-white MFP portfolio.
Business Equipment Research & Test Laboratories (BERTL), a leading independent testing laboratory for imaging devices and workflow solutions, recently named the Xerox WorkCentre 5330 the Best Segment 2 A3 Monochrome Multifunction Printer, and the Xerox WorkCentre 5335 the Best Segment 3 A3 Monochrome Multifunction Printer. The Xerox WorkCentre 5325/5330/5335 was also recognised for Best Security Features.
BERTL’s Best Awards recognise the superior performance of individual devices, software, management utilities, and entire product lines. BERTL analysts review current product lines and new product introductions to identify the select group of devices and software that out-shine the others.