Labour Law Advice has launched a Coronavirus Response Kit for the Workplace is a user-friendly, step-by step audio-video guide for employers and employees on:
• Corona relief benefit applications for employees
• Implementation of the numerous corona-related legal requirements
• Corona infection prevention mechanisms for the workplace, and
• A teamwork strategy for reducing the impact of coronavirus on business profits and jobs.
This audio-visual Kit can be used by employers to train their employees and:
• Provide them with the Knowledge necessary to deal with coronavirus
• Explain how to use their intelligence to apply this knowledge, and
• Show them how, through teamwork, staff and management can significantly reduce coronavirus’ damage to your business profits, jobs and salary payments.
The employees and profits of every business are being badly affected by the coronavirus. The more you help other businesses, the stronger will become the country’s economy on which your business and livelihood depends.
Please therefore inform everyone you can of this video guide which also makes a very valuable promotional gift for your clients and potential clients.
To watch a preview of this video guide and to find out how to acquire it, please visit this link.