As part of its new approach to business printing, Epson has introduced the Epson WorkForce Pro 5000 series – a new series of single and multi-function printers designed to offer high quality output, durability, and cost and energy efficiency for all sized businesses.
This range of business printers is the first to feature Epson’s new PrecisionCore printhead technology, a next-generation inkjet printing technology that delivers high-speed solutions for commercial, industrial and office printing.
“PrecisionCore offers a leap forward in printing performance,” says Kelvin Reynolds, GM of Epson South Africa. “We continue to deliver outstanding quality thanks to superior dot control, and have now introduced a new and original system to ensure reliability.
“Together with our new PrecisionCore technology, the new WorkForce Pro 5000 series offers small, medium and large businesses a new approach to printing based on choice, performance, economy and ecology. We have responded to users’ demands for high-quality, reliable, functional, high-performance and cost-effective products, which this new printer series will deliver,” says Reynolds.
The Epson WorkForce Pro 5000 series includes four models: The WF-5690DWF, WF-5190DW, WF-5620DWF and the WF-5110DW 2. These printers have all been designed to cut costs and reduce environmental impact, and are suitable for small and medium offices, as well as large enterprises and public organisations. The printer range offers businesses these significant benefits:
Low running costs
* Up to 50% lower cost per page than competitive colour lasers
* Print more with high capacity ink cartridges of 4 000 pages
* Permanent printhead means there are fewer components to replace
* Up to 80% lower energy consumption compared to colour lasers
* Clean technology
* Fewer parts to replace
* Uses fewer, space-saving supplies
* Helps businesses meet environmental targets
* Faster than a laser on typical print jobs
* Up to 34ppm mono print speed or 30ppm colour print speed
* High paper capacity of 580 sheets which means less time spent refilling
* Monthly duty cycle of 35 000 pages
* Automatic double-sided printing (double-sided scanning, copying and faxing on multifunction models)
* Easy-change ink cartridges means fast replacement with no training
Built for business
* Laser-like features and quality
* PrecisionCore technology
* WiFi Direct lets you print from wireless devices without connecting to a router
* Epson DURABrite Ultra ink
* Scan-to-functions on WF-5620 and WF-5690
* USB direct print for PC-free printing
* E-mail Print for enterprise compatibility
* Epson Connect lets you easily print from tablets, smartphones and more
For further information of this range of printers visit: http://www.epson.co.za/za/en/viewcon/corporatesite/cms/index/10933 or phone 011 465 9621