Xerox’s (NYSE: XRX) newest series of light production devices, the Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer and D110/D125 Printer, which delivers sharp black-and-white image quality with speed and efficiency was launched today at the annual Africa Print Expo.
Built to handle the demands of print-intensive environments, the devices make it easy for educators to create curriculum materials, student directories, course packs and bound materials. Productivity can be increased with archiving and stamping software allowing legal, insurance and healthcare users to store documents electronically and guarantee their authenticity with numerical markings. In the print-for-pay market, commercial, quick and franchise, printers can meet tight turnaround times and offer more applications and services, like newsletters, on-demand book publishing and customised catalogues.
The copier/printer models are available in speeds of 95, 110 and 125 pages per minute (ppm), while the D110/D125 Printers are available in speeds of 110 and 125 ppm, which is suitable for the transactional print environment. Key customer benefits are:
Fast and easy
· The Xerox copier/printer has a standard single-pass color scanner,
2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution and prints from and saves to a USB drive.
· A built-in scanner scans up to 200 images per minute and manages high-volume, complex jobs with a 250-page automatic document feeder.
Advanced workflow tools
· An integrated controller comes standard with the copier/printer models, allowing powerful workflow with an easy-to-use touch screen. Two optional servers – the Xerox FreeFlow® Print Server or the Xerox EX Print Server powered by Fiery® – deliver additional flexibility.
· Xerox’s Extensible Interface Platform allows users to simplify work processes right from the copier/printer’s touch screen interface.
Multipurpose finishing options
· An array of finishing options on the copier/printer provide a professional touch to documents, from booklet making to creasing, stitching and hole punching. Users can easily produce tape-bound, lay-flat and full-bleed booklets with the Xerox Tape Binder, the GBC® e-binder 200 and the Plockmatic Pro30™ Booklet Maker.
“The faster scanner, expanded robust inline finishing options and simplified graphical user interface should make these new products popular in light production environments where ease of use and affordable productivity are key. This range of highly productive digital printers are ideally suited to quick/franchise or enterprise in-plant printers, legal, insurance and healthcare companies and the educational market,” said Paul Haglich, Bytes Document Solutions PSG Marketing and Product Manager.
Availability and pricing
The Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer and D110/D125 Printer are available immediately through Bytes Document Solutions and its dealers and resellers.