The Southern African Association for Stationery, Home and Office Products (shop-sa) held its annual general meeting on 6 October 2015, where it elected a new board.
The AGM was held at the Kolok premises in Ormonde, Johannesburg.
Professor Robert Vivian of Wits University shed light on the currency crisis with his talk on the declining rand; while chairman Hans Servas presented a summary of the OPI report 2014/15 in his presentation on the state of the office products industry.
The new board of directors as voted by the attendees is:
* Hans Servas (chairman);
* Bill Bayley – Rexel;
* Yvonne Agnew – Pentel;
* Anna-Marie Rivalland – Pentel;
* Philip Venter – Denton Office Solutions;
* Allan Thompson – Kolok;
* Paul Naidoo – AZ Trading;
* Dion Botma – Ledger Systems; and
* Clive Heydenrych – Trodat.