paperworld China, Asia’s largest trade fair for stationery and office supply products, attracts thousands of buyers each year, making it the ideal business platform for exhibitors wanting to expand their networks in China.
paperworld China will be held from 19 – 21 September 2012 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, in Shanghai, China.
The show, organised by Messe Frankfurt (Shanghai) Co Ltd, China Chamber of Commerce for International Enterprise of Light Industrial Products & Arts-crafts as well as the Guangzhou Foreign Trade South China Exhibition Corp Ltd, is expected to attract over 516 exhibitors from around the world.
In 2011, paperworld CHINA proved once again that it’s the leading trade fair in Asia for stationery and office supply products, attracting 516 exhibitors from 15 countries and regions as well as
19, 162 visitors from 85 countries and regions, sourcing a variety of stationery and office supply products.
The 2012 show highlights include:
- Total office solutions – a comprehensive range of products to boost office efficiency, including office lighting products, paper shredders, printing machines, office furniture, scanning systems and safety boxes.
- Bright and colourful stationery – Reflecting the change in consumer trends, the 2012 show will feature a wide variety of bright and colourful paper and printing products for home, office and school uses as well as Chinese calligraphy sets, gift stationery, office supplies and back to school items.
- Value-for-money – many quality OEM manufacturers and printing consumables remanufacturers will be exhibiting at the upcoming show. These exhibitors will offer a wide range of value-for-money products for every price point.
More good reasons to exhibit:
- Business-matchmaking programme – to boost the level of business achieved onsite. The 2011 event was well received by exhibitors, with more than 75% reporting that they were satisfied with the programme.
- A showcase for extraordinary stationery – exhibitors have an additional opportunity to promote their brands and products in a dedicated area for extraordinary stationery. Leading companies take advantage of this platform to present their latest innovations.
- Diverse fringe programmes – paperworld CHINA will continue to cooperate with industry associations and government officials to deliver a wide range of educational events where attendees can gather market intelligence and network with industry peers.
Be part of paperworld CHINA, a platform for information exchange and networking, including a series of events offering the latest market updates as well as networking opportunities with industry association representatives and government officials. Reserve your exhibition booth now!
Exhibitor application forms are available online at www.paperworldchina.com.